Thursday, November 26, 2009

Family: my family and I have been going through a tough two months now. My mom is sick, and still recovering. I want to thank each and everyone for their love and support as we try to maintain our lifestyle. Our lives have definetly changed.

My best friend Nichello Novelo: i don't care if you no longer wanna appreciate what I've done, or what we've been through. Yes I was a lil bummed on your last post. Made me think. Honestly, whether you agree or not, idgaf what ppl say, I'm still here, never left, never changed, just waiting..

My neighbors Arnold and Yoshi: actually they been more than just neighbors, we been through alot. I know for a fact they have my back in need. I walk in each others house as if it's my own, wether they home or not, we are family.

Ginalyn Santiago: my EBF =] more than a coworker. My older sister figure. She really has taken care of the last two years, no joke. Thank you.

Kayzar Buba and Kate Demesa: and the rest of your cousins haha , we've known each other for a long long time, though we don't see each other as often as when we were younger, I'm thankful for us being able to still KIT

Friends in general: I'm happy to know the ppl I do know. Everyone has made their contribution in more ways then none, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment