Sunday, December 6, 2009

crestwood xmas party

which was last night..worked in the morning from 9-530 , went straight home to get dressed, looked pretty fly if you ask me ;D had my red longsleeve and tie from Express. haha. picked up my date then headed to the Spanos Reserve. dinner was alright, had a few drinks and hit the dance floor! didnt matter if i was surrounded by coworkers, i danced like i was at the clubs hahah. crrazzzy i must tell you from the reactions everyone was giving me this morning at work! they were like, damn ralph, you were gettin it last night, i dont remember much of the stories they were telling me! hahah. tonight going out again, for a coworkers birthday dinner, its a misaki, and i havn't had sushi in awhile, so im craving some! currently watching the kings game, hope everyone is having a pleasant sunday evening =) later days

No comments:

Post a Comment